ARIN IP6 policy for those with legacy IP4 Space

Warren Bailey wbailey at gci.com
Fri Apr 9 18:42:50 UTC 2010

Regulatory bodies can fine you. Not all regulation comes with guns, hippies. ;)

And .. The FCC does have access to people with guns, as does any US Federal Agency. Try transmitting illegally on an FM band for a while and see who shows up. I'd be shocked if people with guns didn't arrive in record time.