China prefix hijack

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Apr 9 17:23:02 UTC 2010

On Apr 10, 2010, at 12:17 AM, Paul Vixie wrote:

> are we all freaking out especially much because this is coming from china today, and we suppose there must be some kind of geopolitical intent because china-vs-google's been in the news a lot today?

There's been a fair amount of speculation that at least some of these incidents may be related to censorship mechanisms, and a further tendency to conflate them, rather than looking more closely at the dynamics of each occurrence.

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken