BGP hijack from 23724 -> 4134 China?

Benjamin BILLON bbillon-ml at splio.fr
Fri Apr 9 15:17:39 UTC 2010

So basically, the idea is to disconnect China's Internet even more than
what it inflicts to itself?
How fun. What was the FCC/Comcast case about again?

I'm totally against this practice, but if you (stupidly) want to apply
it, do it for good.

http://ftp.apnic.net/stats/apnic/delegated-apnic-latest
grep '|CN|ipv4|'

and to get your network length from the number of IP in the range:
$len=32-log($num_of_IP)/log(2)