ARIN IP6 policy for those with legacy IP4 Space

Franck Martin franck at genius.com
Wed Apr 7 23:20:01 UTC 2010

APNIC has a calculator for the fees for the space. you pay max(IPv4 space fee, IPv6 space fee). So basically you don't pay anything to dual stack your current network.

Also, if you are current standing member, they don't even ask you to justify IPv6, they give you a similar space to your current IPv4 space on simple request. If you need more then you need to justify.