ARIN IP6 policy for those with legacy IP4 Space

Aaron Wendel aaron at wholesaleinternet.net
Wed Apr 7 16:27:01 UTC 2010

There was talk a little while ago about a fee waiver for legacy holders who
had signed an RSA but I think it's still in the suggestion phase.  To get v6
space now you would need to sign an RSA for the v6 space and pay the v6
fee's.  There is a partial fee waiver in effect for ISP v6 allocations.  No
fee waiver for end user v6 allocations.

As for being a disincentive, only you can answer whether your network needs
justify a v6 allocation or whether or not v4 will service you.

Aaron