interop show network (was: legacy /8)

Schiller, Heather A (HeatherSkanks) heather.schiller at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Apr 7 13:57:46 UTC 2010

Might want to double check you aren't filtering, as parts of 1/8 and 2/8
have been intermittently announced by RIR's in debogonizing efforts over
the last few months.  Routing wise, this really isn't different from the
space being assigned - better to clear up any filtering and identify
routing problems or renumbering efforts you may need now before the
space gets allocated, probably later this year.

In fact, parts of 2/8 are being announced right now for debogon-izing:

route-views>sh ip bgp 2.0.0.0/8 longer-prefixes
BGP table version is 2323163774, local router ID is 128.223.51.103
Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * valid, > best, i -
internal,
              r RIB-failure, S Stale
Origin codes: i - IGP, e - EGP, ? - incomplete

   Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path
*  2.0.0.0/16       194.85.102.33                          0 3277 3267
30132 12654 I

--Heather