What is "The Internet" TCP/IP or UNIX-to-UNIX ?

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Mon Apr 5 07:52:16 UTC 2010

i remember implementing quasi-QoS on uucp.

after having our modem pool hogged too many times by a select few users,
i put a script into our mail system.

if the script determined an email was > X bytes (100k?), the message body
was rewritten with:

"Contents removed at LSUC, email is not a file transport protocol."
and the mail was left to continue on its path.

i kinda feel like adding the same script back into my servers.

8^)

--
Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."