What is "The Internet" TCP/IP or UNIX-to-UNIX ?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 03:14:24 UTC 2010

On 4/4/2010 09:02, Larry Sheldon wrote:

This attribution line is wrong--I meant to leave only the two line below
it--for my purposes it did matter who said it.

> On 4/3/2010 21:36, Joe Greco wrote:

The line above should have been edited out leaving only these two.

>>> What if TCP is removed ? and IP is completely re-worked in the same
>>> 160-bit foot-print as IPv4 ? Would 64-bit Addressing last a few years ?
>
> I must have dozed off--what is the connection between the Subject: and
> the recent traffic under it?

[snip]

My apologies to Mr. Greco
--
Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on the dinner menu.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs