legacy /8

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 21:17:13 UTC 2010

On 4/2/2010 16:08, Charles N Wyble wrote:
> Hmmm... it is 2pm on a Friday afternoon. I guess it's the appropriate
> time for this thread.
>
> *grabs popcorn and sits back to watch the fun*

While it is true that this is likely to be one of the less productive
windmill jousts.

I used to work for a holder of a /16 and strongly believe that they
(because of NAT-for-security and other reasons) actually using a small
fraction of the /16, and that that is being used is largely miss-managed.

Ob. declaration--I was fired from that organization for being too old.
--
Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on the dinner menu.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs