Raised floor, Solid floor... or carpet?

Jack Carrozzo jack at crepinc.com
Thu Apr 1 16:42:22 UTC 2010

"Our schedule for replacing the carpet was accelerated due to an
approaching forced service contract expiration on our Roombas. The
carpet pile was just getting to be too short for the Roombas to be
efficient in their routes, and they would sometimes choke."

Shear brilliance. That must be rather surprising to people used to
standard facilities, seeing a hoard of Roombas stalking you...

-Jack Carrozzo