Thankyou: [funsec] Bluehost kicks german Pirates Party

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Mon Sep 28 09:37:10 UTC 2009

They have come back early in the morning (4:00 UTC or 6 localtime) probably much earlier.

It is not Bluehosts fault after all, I guess.

Choosing a virtual host for a site that was known to slashdot during the elections
was not a bright idea.

I don't think we warned Bluehost in advance about the elections.

It rarely happens that the boys running a party and the boys who are running
the computers are the same. But when it happens - be prepared for the worst :)

Kind regards and a big THANKYOU to everybody.

Sorry, sent this to the wrong address first.

Peter

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
Cesidian Root - Radice Cesidiana