bgp best path compare-routerid implementation example

devang patel devangnp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:07:13 UTC 2009

Hi...

So according to command it will select the path received from lowest router
id right... so if you are sure about the path selection pattern then its
good idea to use it...
And true that path selection change based on own network design...

is it good idea to set all received route attribute to particular origin
code "i" as Dani showed in presentation... well again I guess answer will be
depends on network design...

Thanks,
Dev