Gmail Down?

Etaoin Shrdlu shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Thu Sep 24 15:14:13 UTC 2009

Chris Gotstein wrote:
> Anyone else seeing Google's Gmail down right now?  Seems to have been
> down since 10am CST.  We are connected through Chicago.
> downforeveryoneorjustme.com is also reporting it's down.

They're having an issue or two. Notably, the inability to display or
access Contacts, and certain other things (such as the ability to change
to the "older version", which only gives errors). Crazy world, when a
public mail provider can have such an effect on folks. So it goes.

--
You've confused equality of opportunity for equality of outcomes,
and have seriously confused justice with equality.