Wireless STM-1 link

Rens rens at autempspourmoi.be
Wed Sep 23 14:43:57 UTC 2009

When I do a lot of pings with small packet size I get drops.

I'm think this is because of the flow control that I activated and the link
can't handle it this fast and drops them.

This at least is what the vendor says => dropping the low priority ping
packets is normal behavior.

I have the ability to enable 802.1p on the link, is there a way to
prioritize the OSPF hello packets with this?

  _____