SAS70 Type II compliant colo providers - Chicago, IL

Charles Mills w3yni1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:26:45 UTC 2009

Hmm...the ones I've been involved with have to go through an
independent third party audit to ensure that they are compliant.  The
independent auditor has to agree that they're practices are secure and
satisfies the credit card company's security objectives.
If it were that loose you'd see a lot more security breaches on the
magnitude of the TJX breach.

Chuck