SMS

Aaron D. Osgood AOsgood at Streamline-Solutions.net
Tue Sep 22 20:58:21 UTC 2009

We have a package which uses the MultiTech line of modems coupled with
software that will watch files on your network and generate SMS messges (or
SNPP, WCTP, TAP, FAX, etc). The underlying engine is a highly customized
version of PageGate software from NotePage, Inc. Part of our customization
was to defeat the issue you mentioned of "modem suspension". It was
initially designed for high volume short messages of a critical nature and
is in use in numerous Public Safety (Fire/Police/EMS) communications
centers. Often, the Public Safety agency will contract with us to provide
and install the system, then the IT department realizes the benefits of
using it to monitor their systems. Please contact me off list if you would
like more information

Aaron D. Osgood

Streamline Solutions L.L.C

P.O. Box 6115
Falmouth, ME 04105

TEL: 207-781-5561
FAX: 615-704-8067
MOBILE: 207-831-5829
AOsgood at Streamline-Solutions.net
http://www.streamline-solutions.net

Introducing Efficiency to Business since 1986.