SMS

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Tue Sep 22 17:00:37 UTC 2009

FYI here is one view of one of the threads I was recalling:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/nanog/users/104612?search_string=sms;#
104612

Make sure to look at post #5 that summarized a previous thread too.

I think the "direct connection" I was thinking of was the modem to TAP
gateway options.

	-Scott