Google Pagerank and "Class-C Addresses"

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Mon Sep 21 18:12:03 UTC 2009

> > The apparent reason for this is that Google will rank links from
> > different /24 higher then links from the same /24. So it's a SEO
> > thingy.

Just in case anyone cares, from personal experience, I can see that Google's
priority is indeed 'rank by content'.  Everything else is fluff.  I've
chosen a key phrase or two, and incorporated them multiple times into a blog
entry.  Looking at Google a couple of days later for those key words, and I
can get a top three ranking quite easily.

Ray

believed to be clean.