<Keepalives are temporarily in throttle due to closed TCP window>

Michael Ruiz mruiz at telwestservices.com
Wed Sep 16 23:47:10 UTC 2009

>Either a) you have the mtu misconfigured on that 7206vxr

That part is where I am at a loss.  How is it the 6509 can establish a
IBGP session with a 7606 when it has to go through the 7206 VXR?  The
DS-3s are connected to the 7206 VXR. To add more depth to the story.  I
have 8 IBGP sessions that are connected to the 7206 VXR that have been
up and running for over a year.  Some of the sessions traverse the DS-3s
and or a GigE long haul connections.  There are a total 10 Core routers
that are mixture of Cisco 7606, 6509s, 7206 VXR w/ NPE400s or G1s.  Only
this one IBGP session out of 9 routers is not being established.  Since
I have a switch between the 7606 and 7206, I plan to put a packet
capture server and see what I can see.