Hijacked Blocks

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 21:52:26 UTC 2009

Be careful about what you are asking for.

>> i am not saying all is well here.  i am just trying to move slowly and
>> pretend to think while on my first cuppa.

I agree with Randy that this is a reasonable approach.

In the transition from the old IANA to FrICANNstein and the separation
of numbers and names, some illuminated minds mixed the Kool-Aid with
the concept that in the role of technical coordinator to "guarantee the
security and stability of the Internet" everything goes ...

And now we have a bunch of IGFers claiming for regulation and control
developing policies that may have serious consequences, more when
the same entity developing the policy is the one that implements it,
and its only accountable to itself and also acts as the tax collector
agency.

I don't believe anyone is denying that there is an issue, but Randy's
call for prudence is well founded.

My .02