Verizon Wireless (AS22394) network engineering contact needed

Brian R. Watters brwatters at absfoc.com
Mon Sep 14 20:16:43 UTC 2009

Stacey,

I will reply to these folks ..

--

Brian Watters
Director
American Broadband Family of Companies
5718 East Shields Ave
Fresno, CA. 93727
brwatters at absfoc.com
http://www.americanbroadbandservice.com
tel:559-420-0205
fax:559-272-5266
toll free:866-827-4638

-----Original Message-----
From: David Ulevitch [mailto:davidu at everydns.net]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 1:37 PM
To: NANOG list
Subject: Verizon Wireless (AS22394) network engineering contact needed

I'm having some trouble reaching a capable network engineer who runs
Verizon Wireless (AS22394).  The contact on the ARIN address space I
have issues with does indeed pick up the phone but is not someone who is
aware of what BGP is.

Additionally, VZW is not listed on the NOC contacts page hosted by our
friend Jared.

If someone could put me in touch with a warm body, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,
David