Google DNS admin

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:33:25 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Christopher
Morrow<morrowc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:53 PM, manolo hernandez<mhernand1 at comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Could someone from google that can assist with a dns issue that
>> originates from their servers please contact me offlist?
>>
>>  I have tried normal channels listed on their Arin contact list to no
>> avail.
>
> replied off-list, but... as an aside I don't see email from you to the
> 'normal' arin contact points. Where did you send it, so we may either
> correct information OR point you in the right direction.

Oops, correcting myself (I think), I see email from:

MH at borneomanagement.com

not from 'mhernand1 at comcast.net'... assuming this is you, please reply
to my earlier private email, it looks like your named is tossing
errors to you about it's actions (it asking for some name, not google
asking for a name)

-chris