FCC's Definition of Broadband

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:34:08 UTC 2009

All,

I am forwarding this on for Susan Estrada with FirstMile.US, a fellow ISOC'er:

FirstMile.US has formulated a survey for the tech community. The responses
will be complied and sent to the FCC as a formal comment in the reply round
to the FCC's "Comment Sought on Defining Broadband, NBP Public Notice #1."

It's vital that the tech community respond. We know that it is almost
impossible to free up the time to write an individual response. Hence, this
survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=VNQhAteAwZ0JZHpFHky_2bTQ_3d_3d

Twitter length:
Take this FirstMile.US survey on the FCC definition of broadband. Responses
will be submitted in the FCC reply round. http://bit.ly/CFnYR

Please urge your colleagues to take 2 minutes and provide their very
important opinions. The survey closes at 5 pm Pacific on September 7. The
response to the FCC will be sent on September 8.

Here is Susan's contact info:
Susan Estrada
FirstMile.US
Big Broadband Everywhere