dealing with bogon spam ?

Leslie leslie at craigslist.org
Fri Oct 30 16:34:47 UTC 2009

Just in case anyone's curious - The prefix still hasn't been updated in
ARIN and I am still seeing tons of spam (grrr spammers and grr transit
providers who don't filter advertisements of smaller customers)

I made a script which looks at our log files for ips that are unknown,
double checks them against live database, and then reports the number of
hits to me - that way I can at least take manual action against
offenders.  On the good side, the only offender I currently see is
40430, but I am still trying to remain vigilent for future spammers

Leslie