Tucows vs Postini

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Oct 29 23:15:53 UTC 2009

Thank you .... I apologize if this is off-topic... a couple of folks
have answered me offline and mentioned that it might be...

Basically, we are interested in one particular domain name containing
35,000 email addresses as an ISP.  Antispam/Antivirus and a quarantine
option for 14 days minimum.   Preferably an API of some type that can
automate against our SQL backend.

Open to ideas (on-list or offline by all means).  I'm very happy to stay
where we are, but our GM got a phone call today from a sales rep at
Tucows and now price is of great interest.. Basically the Tucows price
is a fraction of our Postini costs so it's getting attention and I'm
just looking for input...

Paul