Cox.net issues with their DNSBL

Micheal Patterson micheal at spmedicalgroup.com
Thu Oct 29 10:06:35 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put this so I'll make this
short. Cox.net is showing errors when I'm sending mail indicating that we're
blocked by Invaluement, Cox error IPBL100. I've checked and my mx isn't
listed.  Attempts to contact the postmaster at cox.net address result in an
autoresponder and then a bounce as that address is over quota.  Is anyone
else seeing this problem?

Please feel free to contact me off list.

--

Micheal Patterson
Senior Communications Systems Engineer

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message