Redundant Data Center Architectures

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:44:07 UTC 2009

>>Layer-3-independence and active/active/etc. is where it's at in terms of
high availability in the 21st Century.  GSLB, et. al.

Somewhere on video.google.com is a Google I/O talk explaining the hell that
is active/active redundancy and how hard it is to achieve at layers 4-7. I
don't argue that it's the proper method for Layer 3 though.

-brandon

--
Brandon Galbraith
Mobile: 630.400.6992