DMCA takedowns of networks

William Pitcock nenolod at systeminplace.net
Tue Oct 27 15:41:07 UTC 2009

Option 5 sounds like it fits the bill to me.  After all, what HE said was basically "take the site down or else" to which they backed down but then wound up turning service down anyway.

It is truly disappointing to see HE evolve in this way.  I hope that their management decides to change the way IP issues get handled.

(again, not the opinions of my employer.)

William
--
William Pitcock
SystemInPlace - Simple Hosting Solutions