{SPAM?} Re: IPv6 Deployment for the LAN

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sat Oct 24 03:48:35 UTC 2009

On wireless networks you can note the mac address of the rouge server
and dissociate it from the wireless network, this is rather similar to
what we did on switches prior to dhcp protection, it is reactive but it
certainly can be automatic.

Some controller based wireless systems have ips or nac functionality
that does this already.

joelja