DMCA takedowns of networks

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Oct 24 18:24:14 UTC 2009

Patrick,

My comment was geared toward freedom of content and should not be
interpreted to mean that network abuse will be permitted. We're very
conservative about how we handle DMCA requests. If we receive one it
better be valid and if there is any doubt we will challenge the sender
vice punish our customer.

Most DMCA we receive are completely bogus.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."