Interesting Point of view - Russian police and RIPE accused of aiding RBN

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Oct 24 09:44:56 UTC 2009

We already filter this network but the move is largely symbolic. This needs
to be done by eyeball networks, not just hosting networks.

In filtering 91.202.60.0/22 we primarily keep our reverse proxies from
serving up their "content" and keep them from offering proxies on our
network.

Its pretty rare that we will filter any network as a whole but in this case
the need is pretty blatent.

Jeff