IPv6 internet broken, cogent/telia/hurricane not peering

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 22 12:19:39 UTC 2009

Please don't break existing connectivity in an effort to show support
for Hurricane.

That's going in the wrong direction and it doesn't help the users of
the internet, your customers,
or ours.

Please do continue to, or start peering with Hurricane.

The internet works best when people peer. Breaking or damaging that in
any way is not
helping any of our customers and it is contrary to Hurricane's desire.

We appreciate the intended message of support, but, it's most
important to preserve
functionality for all of our customers.

Thanks,

Owen DeLong