109/8 - not a BOGON

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Tue Oct 20 12:01:19 UTC 2009

I've found pinging a polite email to the whois contact on the ASN -
sometimes- gives useful results, but not always.

Be aware that you're not only dealing with router black-holes, but
seemingly some people have applied bogon filtering to their BIND name
servers also.

If you can provide a non bogon IP within the same AS, it can be useful
for the person at the other end-- shows them they have a problem.

-Shane