NetFlow analyzer software

Jeffrey Negro jnegro at billtrust.com
Mon Oct 19 21:07:30 UTC 2009

Yes my experience was the same on with Manage Engine.  Although, they do have an article buried in their archives that shows how to tweak the mysql and java memory settings on start of the app.  We found that helped a bit.  We were successfully using it for netflows from more than 100Mbps, so I would say it can handle a bit more than typical SMB traffic.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but a good commercial product a former customer of mine used to use was Solarwinds Orion.

Jeffrey