Advice about Qwest, Cogent, and Equinix facilities

Jeffrey Negro jnegro at billtrust.com
Mon Oct 19 14:32:47 UTC 2009

My company is planning on implementing a new strategy for our web
application deployment.  My goal is to choose a datacenter/collocation
provider who has facilities in the NY and Chicago regions, so that I can
have a Primary and DR site connect by at least a 100M line.   So far I
have identified Qwest, Cogent and Equinix as possible providers.  As I
have only dealt with Equinix in the past, I would welcome any advice or
experiences other nanog members may have with regards to these
providers, as well as any suggestions about other providers that may fit
the bill.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Jeffrey Negro, Network Engineer

Billtrust - Improving Your Billing, Improving Your Business

www.billtrust.com <http://www.billtrust.com/>

609.235.1010 x137

jnegro at billtrust.com <mailto:jeichmann at billtrust.com>