[NANOG-announce] Health reminder...

Joe Provo jzp-sc at rsuc.gweep.net
Sat Oct 17 02:32:04 UTC 2009

Hey folks!

With the increased attention to seasonal flu, as well as the H1N1
novel influenza A strain in 2009, we would like to remind attendees
to utilize their best judgment attending NANOG.

We recommend visiting the CDC.gov and FLU.gov websites for
information. If you are sick, please stay home and avoid contact
with others and do attend remotely via the streams.  Keep an eye on
the agenda for links! http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog47/agenda.php

Your help in making the NANOG (and ARIN) meetings enjoyable for all
attendees is appreciated.

Cheers!

Joe Provo
for the Steering Committee

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE