ISP customer assignments

Walter Keen walter.keen at rainierconnect.net
Fri Oct 16 21:02:13 UTC 2009

I've got to agree with Brian, especially in an ISP environment, why
would anyone hire or keep someone who couldn't grasp the concept of
CIDR?  You certainly wouldn't want to have them maintaining a core
router with lots of v4 routes, since router-router links are almost
always numbered in subnets as small as logic dictates.

--

Walter Keen
Network Technician