ISP customer assignments

Rob Evans internetplumber at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:46:58 UTC 2009

> This is a bit annoying though, yeah. But, I'm not sure I can think of a good
> solution that doesn't involve us changing the routing system so that we can
> handle a huge amount of intentional de-aggregates or something.

Within the RIPE region we're currently discussing a document on IPv6
route aggregation that acknowledges there are cases where it may be
necessary to break up a /32 into a limited number of smaller blocks.
Following discussion at the meeting last week I need to revise it, but
the previous draft is here:

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/maillists/archives/routing-wg/2009/msg00120.html

Cheers,
Rob