ISP customer assignments

Nathan Ward nanog at daork.net
Fri Oct 16 01:02:13 UTC 2009

On 16/10/2009, at 1:17 PM, Chris Adams wrote:

> Is there any good solution to this?  I don't expect us to fill the /32
> to justify expanding it (although I do see ARIN appears to have left
> space for up to a /29; I guess that's their sparse allocation
> policy?).

Your justification is that you have two sites without a guaranteed
link between them.

This is a bit annoying though, yeah. But, I'm not sure I can think of
a good solution that doesn't involve us changing the routing system so
that we can handle a huge amount of intentional de-aggregates or
something.

--
Nathan Ward