ISP customer assignments

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Tue Oct 13 12:22:26 UTC 2009

Ok, fair enough.  I was working on the presumption not so much that it
was simpler but more than it provided a logical structure.  Having some
framework to start with provides a base.

True that binary is binary is binary...  But rather than just an
amorphous collection of x-number of bits, there's some initial rhyme and
reason.  Explaining that, getting buy in, and understanding the
limitations therein will make the next progression to VLSM simpler to grasp.

At least in my opinion.  :)

Scott