IPv6 internet broken, cogent/telia/hurricane not peering

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Mon Oct 12 21:33:21 UTC 2009

Randy Bush wrote:
>>> sure would be nice if there was a diagnosis before the lynching
>> If this happened in v4, would customers care 'why' it happened?
>> Obviously not.
>> Why should v6 be any different?  It either is or is not production
>> ready.  I'm interested in HE's view on that.
>
> many of us are interested in diagnosis.  few in your lynch rope.

What Randy has been *hinting* at is largely relevant...

I'm a /32 holder, with clients that have /48. I would appreciate some of
the diagnostic paperwork that has been written...

Steve

ps. I'm not choosing sides in any way, nor do I want to start a flame,
but HE has been exceptionally helpful v6-wise since I got into the game.