NEED Some HELP

Bong Barnido bong.barnido at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 13:24:41 UTC 2009

Hi Roland,

My GSR and 6509 are newly installed and no ACLs in place. You can try to
ping 180.178.73.1 and 180.178,73.2.

180.178.73.1 - GSR
180.178,73.2 - 6509

I can only reach 180.178.73.1 from outside. I cannot reach 180.178.73.2
which is the IP of my 6509. Not sure if this has something to do with the
hardware.

I am just wondering why I can't reach 180.178,73.2. Like I said earlier in
my email, I have the default route from my 6509 to te GSR.

My GE module is inserted to the GSR slot 1. Is the "hw-module" config
requred on the GSR?

Please help.

Thanks,
-bong