Anyone seeing BGP weirdness?

Eric Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Thu Oct 8 18:46:13 UTC 2009

I know this post sounds like a noobish thing to ask, but I've got sites in
three different  cities - Tucson, Arizona; Devnver, Colorado and Salt Lake
City, Utah, and all three of them can't reach certain IPs of our clients
whom we have IPsec tunnels to. In one case I can traceroute to 4.2.2.2 fine,
but the traceroute to the public IP of one of my clients dies at the second
hop, right after my ASA.

Is anyone else seeing general routing weirdness on the Internets, or at
least can someone point me at a good "BGP dashboard" site that monitors the
state of routing tables at various places?

Thanks,
Eric