Data Centers in England

Benson Schliesser bensons at queuefull.net
Thu Oct 8 15:50:04 UTC 2009

Philip-

I'm only really familiar with my employer's facilities: Savvis has
data centers in London, Slough, and Reading with good exchange
connectivity*. There is a financial-firm oriented microsite at http://financial.savvis.net/
, but beware the annoying* embedded video. You can look at http://www.savvis.net/en-US/Industries/Financial/Pages/Home.aspx
  for more info, too.

Cheers,
-Benson

* - Obligatory Legal Statement for which I Personally Apologize: I'm
employed by Savvis, but my opinions, postings, and all other materials
are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer
(Savvis, Inc.) or of any other entity.