Dutch ISPs to collaborate and take responsibility for bottedclients

mark [at] edgewire mark at edgewire.sg
Tue Oct 6 16:08:17 UTC 2009

The end problem is still users and really, these users will click on
anything that has a bright and shiny button which says, Ok. Really,
does setting up a portal help? Perhaps a "sandboxed"  area which has
some information on securing their machine and keeping it clean may be
the way to go but how much more of a resource will it chew up?

Best regards,

Mark