ISP customer assignments

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Oct 5 22:47:29 UTC 2009

It's very likely that they won't understand, won't have to, and will
still need them.

Let's face it, most customer's don't know what an IP address is,
really, but, they
still need them and they still use them all the time.

It is, as someone else stated, very likely that there will be home
routers that
have multiple zones on multiple interfaces each of which gets a
different /64
from a /56 or /48 handed to it by the upstream DHCP-PD box.

Owen