ISP customer assignments

Dorn Hetzel dhetzel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:47:12 UTC 2009

The estimated mass of our galaxy is around 6x10^42Kg. The mass of earth is a
little less than 6x10^24Kg.

 2^128 is around 3.4x10^38.
So in a flat address space we have about one IPV6 address for every 20,000Kg
in the galaxy or for every 20 picograms in the earth...

One would hope it would last for a while :)