Help: Verizon Account Manager

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Sat Oct 3 06:18:58 UTC 2009

Christopher Morrow wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:
>>> On May 5 I was in touch with account manager J from Verizon who quoted
>>> I don't have an account manager. Can anyone help?
>
> is this for 19262 type services? 701-type services? private services?
>
> you may have luck, for 701-type services, with the generic support
> number... for the others I don't know :( 19262 is horrendous for
> customer support experiences (for me and everyone else i know that has
> to deal with it)

It's 701. Trying to add them to my upstream mix, nothing exciting or
exotic. Calling the generic number is like they spin a wheel to transfer
me to someone who wonders how in the world I got their number, if they
pick up.

>> what does route views say?
>
> :) 'no route to sales folk'
>
> I never had good luck,m as an employee trying to bring business in, in
> getting sales folk to help me... i doubt it's changed drastically
> since then.

My next tactic is to have some friends who have time on their hands to
call them every day until someone is able to help.

~Seth