BGP or MPLS issue AT&T in New York?

eric clark cabenth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:02:18 UTC 2009

A friend of mine has services on through yieldbook (in new York) that
he accesses from Santa Barbara. He noticed he couldn't get to them
around 2pm via his Cox cable inet link, dieing after
gar9.n54ny.ip.AT&T.net (12.122.131.245), but from his Verizon link, he
had no issues. The problem persists currently.