I got a live one! - Spam source

Michael Peddemors michael at linuxmagic.com
Wed Nov 25 06:55:53 UTC 2009

On November 24, 2009, Russell Myba wrote:
> > Spamhaus is the first one that comes to mind.  From what I understand of
> > your description, this doesn't sound all that different from typical
> > spammer behavior.  Multiple layers of indirection seems to be the latest
> > thing for spammers.

Depends on the activity, but this re-iterates the importance of maintaining
correct SWIP, so that only the offenders get listed, and not bordering
customers.

But if you give the info on the listed company and range, we might be able to
give you a lot more information..

I was just reading the latest spam auditors report, and it is always amazing
how the same guys keep finding new colo's to work out of ..

"Catch the Magic of Linux..."
Michael Peddemors - President/CEO - LinuxMagic
Products, Services, Support and Development
Visit us at http://www.linuxmagic.com
"LinuxMagic" is a Registered TradeMark of Wizard Tower TechnoServices Ltd.

those of the author and are not intended to  represent those of the company.